Friday, March 13, 2009

Lousy Smarch

Oi. March is killing me. Work has been so busy and I have been so stressed that this week I realized I have had an on again/off again cold since December. DECEMBER. I do not like to be sick and do not look forward to being sick in an unfamiliar country.

Poor me.

FedEx confirms that my dental forms were delivered to Peace Corps this morning. I think it will be an easy clearance because my teeth cleaning was a smashing success. Really! It was incredibly easy. I feel very lucky to have healthy teeth and good dental insurance.

Yay me.

Working on my aspiration statement (it was due a couple of weeks ago!) and will post it when I am finished.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't done my aspiration statement either...i finally got my passport application in, that was a big step! Hopefully I'll get on that soon...but march is always so crazy, it's like everyone is panicking to get stuff done before summer hits.

Jenni said...

Ha! Ok, now I feel better. I'm stressing about the aspiration statement and need to remind myself that I'm already accepted. It helped to review the assignment booklet. March is definitely kooky but I got my visa/passport stuff in today. No trips to Canada this summer :(